Get the material you need—when you need it.
With Springfield Electric’s Materials Management Service, project orders are delivered to your job site first thing each morning! Not only does it help improve your project profitability, our materials management service reduces project-associated expenses like driver cost, delivery vehicle expense, and material shortages by ordering your next day needs for “just-in-time” job site delivery.
- At the beginning of the project, review material requirements with your Springfield Electric salesperson.
- We’ll adjust our inventory to support your job requirements.
- An on-site secured storage area will be arranged to receive material deliveries.
- The contractor collects his next-day material requirements throughout the day, placing a consolidated order with
Springfield Electric by 3 p.m.
- Material will be picked, double-checked for accuracy, packed, and shipped to the job site and placed in the secured
storage area with delivery to you early the next morning.
- The material is on the job, when you need it.
To learn more about our materials management service, call your nearest Springfield Electric branch, or email us!