Helping You Get the Job Done
We learned early on that the integrity of our people and the quality of their work drives our success. While our parts counters, warehouses, and delivery trucks keeps your facilities, cribs, and works crews fully stocked with the supplies you need; our field sales, technical specialists, and customer service representatives keeps your electricians, engineers, and maintenance crews informed and educated.
Value-added services include:
- Service, order, and delivery guarantees—ensuring your 100% satisfaction
- Local inventory and same-day delivery—carrying product you need, when you need it
- Lighting and Energy Audits— reviewing your needs for energy efficiency
- Facilities Solutions—offering strategies and thorough training
- Materials Management—providing “just-in-time” job site delivery and effective on-site inventory management
- Quotations & Project Management— providing quick, accurate quotes for your next project and reliable ordering and delivery of job materials
- Next Day Transfers— access to our entire company inventory overnight
- Lighting & Design Services—design assistance from an American Lighting Association Certified Lighting Consultants
We also offer:
- Online Order Entry—online access to product, orders, and price information
- Springfield Electric Mobile App—convenient access to our inventory from your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere!
- Counter sales area—experienced salespeople to fill your material needs
- Will call/bullet service—orders filled and ready for pickup within minutes!
- Competitive pricing—quality products at a fair price
- Knowledgeable Account Managers—timely solutions to satisfy your requirements
- Committed Inside Sales Support—offering additional customer sales and services
- Wire-cutting Services—saving you time and money
- Training and Technical Support—assisting you in improving your capabilities and providing accurate solutions
- Systems Integration— no hassle ordering, integrate with our ERP system for accurate and quick purchase orders
We are proud to acknowledge the majority of our sales team are C.E.P.'s (Certified Electrical Professionals) from the NAED (National Assocaition of Electrical Distributors). Click here to find out what that means for you and who they are!
And, as always, our 24-hour Emergency Service is here for you. Day or night, if you’re faced with an emergency, our Customer Service Emergency contact list will put you in touch with Springfield Electric representatives that will do whatever they can to provide your needed products or service in short order. Contact your nearest Springfield Electrc branch for an emergency contact directory.
For more information about the services we provide, call or visit your nearest Springfield Electric branch or email us!