TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Springfield Electric ProsNeedPros 2023 Traeger Grill Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins on February 27, 2023 at 12:00 AM ET and ends on June 16, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Promotion is Springfield Electric Supply Company, LLC d/b/a Springfield Electric (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, and the overall administration of the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is not open to the public. The Promotion is open only to Sponsor’s customers who are legal residents of Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, or Ohio and live or work within 30 miles of one of Sponsor’s branch locations (“Eligible Geography”), are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and who are professionally employed by or own a company whose primary business is as an electrician or electrical contractor, or in electrical installation and/or repair, whose company has 25 or fewer full-time employees at the time of entry, and who do not already have an online account on Sponsor’s website (springfieldelectric.com).
Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted.
All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, and the potential sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. If an individual becomes and entrant because of purchases made on behalf of an employer, entrant is responsible for providing proof that his or her employer has authorized acceptance of the prize.
2. PRIZES: Sponsor will award ONE winner a Traeger Timberline® XL WiFi Wood Pellet Grill. Prize includes (1) Traeger Timberline XL Wood Pellet Grill, (1) Traeger Timberline XL Full-Length Grill Cover, (1) wooden attachable folding shelf, and ground shipping to winner’s location within the Eligible Geography. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of this prize is $4,250.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. Actual model and details of grill and accessories may differ slightly at the time of purchase. Traeger Pellet Grills LLC is the owner of the Traeger® and Timberline® trademarks, and is not a sponsor of this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Terms and Conditions is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
According to state and federal laws, certain promotional giveaway items may require the prize recipient to provide a W-9 to receive a prize. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in forfeiture of the prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter for a chance to win, participants may register for an online account by completing the registration form on the campaign landing page on Sponsor’s website (www.springfieldelectric.com/pros) during the promotional period. Only entrants who are not already registered with an online account on springfieldelectric.com are eligible.
To receive an entry without participating in the entry method described above, eligible participants must mail in a typed or legible handwritten request referencing “Springfield Electric ProsNeedPros 2023 Traeger Grill Sweepstakes” including their first and last name, company, email address, and street address with city, state, and ZIP Code to: Springfield Electric C/O Sonepar USA Marketing Dept, Ref: “Springfield Electric ProsNeedPros 2023 Traeger Grill Sweepstakes”, 4400 Leeds Avenue, Suite 500, Charleston, SC 29405. A mail-in request will be honored as one entry in the prize drawing. Mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor on or before June 16, 2023.
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry, and entrant must use own email address.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. All drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. If any winner is awarded and claims a prize, a winners list may be obtained by sending a written request to Sponsor at: Springfield Electric C/O Sonepar USA Marketing Dept, Ref: “Springfield Electric ProsNeedPros 2023 Traeger Grill Sweepstakes”, 4400 Leeds Avenue, Suite 500, Charleston, SC 29405.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email or phone at the email address or phone number provided by the entrant. If the selected winner fails to accept the prize as directed by Sponsor within one week of notification, or if the selected winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select a new winner by random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or the winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ITS OWNERS AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS/THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS ARE HEREBY RELEASED AND WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND THAT EACH SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY PARTICIPANTS AGAINST, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURIES (INCLUDING DEATH), LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) TO PERSON(S) OR PROPERTY, WHETHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE, RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION.
8. RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor may cancel, suspend, or modify the Promotion or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that it cannot execute the Promotion as intended, or that any error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, impairs or may impair Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Promotion, subject to any applicable law or regulation. In such event, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, award any applicable prize by randomly selecting a winner from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Promotion.
In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any disclosure or other statement contained in any Promotion-related materials, including without limitation, a Promotion entry form or any point-of-sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, these Terms and Conditions will prevail and govern.